Hideo Kojima will continue doing things until my brain loses its creative power

Hideo Kojima Heading To Xbox For Potential Exclusive Game Developer (previously Gamasutra) is an internet site established in 1997 that concentrates on all facets of video game advancement. It is had and operated by Informa and acted as the on the internet sibling magazine to the print publication Game Developer. The site was recognized as Gamasutra until August 2021.

The famous Hideo Kojima video game developer celebrated its 58th birthday this week, and although many might think that this could mean that the Creator would begin to consider retirement in the coming years, it seems to be exactly the opposite. Despite having advanced a little old, Kojima informed the fans that he does not intend to slow down when it comes to making video games, as long as he still allows him to work with diligence.

In a message that was shared in the personal Twitter account of him, Kojima thanked the fans for the birthday desires he had been receiving and also informed them of him for the future. Today I turned 58, and although my body is failing me, my creativity is not stuffing yet. Until my brain loses its creative power, I will continue to strive to create things, Kojima said as he shared a selfie of himself. That's my instinct, and that's what I love doing. Thanks.

1/2. Today I turned 58 years old, and although my body is failing me, my creativity does not decline. Until my brain loses its creative power, I will continue to strive to create things. That is my instinct and that is what I love doing. Thanks. pic.twitter.com/ragapbkewxq.

  • Hideo_kojima (@hideo_kojima_en) August 23, 2021

If you need any proof that Kojima will not slow down soon, well, he does not have to look so far away. Kojima Productions is ready to launch Montage of the Death Stranding director at PlayStation 5 by just under a month. This new version of the title of 2019 will contain a series of new features and will also seek to take advantage of the next-generation power that the PS5 has. Kojima also plans to show more images of the director_-director later today at Gamescom Opening Night Live.

Beyond this release, it is reported that Kojima is also being prepared to form Xbox team in a new project in the future. Although Xbox and Kojima Productions have not yet announced any collaboration of this type, it seems that this new title will be exclusive to the XBOX platform. Then, even though Kojima could now be 58 years old, he maybe he is working harder than ever.

What would you like Hideo Kojima to work in the future? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter in @ mooreman12.